Public Disclosure Text On Cookies
This Public Disclosure Text on Cookies is prepared and issued in order to inform you as to which types of cookies we, as Türkiye Ürün İhtisas Borsası A.Ş. (Turkish Mercantile Exchange) (“Exchange”), acting in the capacity of data supervisor, use in our internet site for which purposes, and as to legal reasons thereof and your rights in relation therewith, pursuant to Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (Law no. 6698) and under and as per the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles to be Applied in Performance of Public Disclosure Obligations promulgated in the Official Gazette edition 30356 on 10 March 2018 with immediate effect.
Our internet site uses first-party cookies needed for provision of the services, and third-party cookies placed by third parties other than our Exchange.
Types of Cookies
- First-party and third-party cookies:Cookies which are inserted by our Exchange into our internet site and are under control of our Exchange are first-party cookies. In addition, cookies may be used in our internet site also by third parties other than our Exchange, and these cookies may be prevented by you. For instance, when you click the video links in our site, cookies may be placed by the site named youtube.com and these cookies may be prevented from “Display the page information” shown with lock symbol in the related page. Except for analytic cookies used by us for assessment of our web site, the use of these third-party cookies is not monitored and tracked by our Exchange.
- Cookies classified according to duration of use:Cookies that are stored only during your visit to our internet site are session cookies. Cookies that are stored in hard disk of your computer or mobile device beyond and after the end of your visits to our web site or a scanner session are called permanent (persistent) cookies. Permanent cookies enable us to know you in your next visit to our site and to facilitate your use of our web site.
- Cookies classified according to purposes of use:Cookies are classified as absolutely necessary, functional or advertisement/marketing cookies according to their purposes of use. Within this framework, our internet site uses absolutely necessary cookies for provision of the information society services explicitly requested by you.
Cookies used for the aforementioned purpose:
- ga: Are uploaded by Google Analytics. Cookies are used to calculate the visitor, session and campaign data, and to create an analysis report of site, and to track the use of site. This cookie stores its information anonymously by assigning a number created randomly in order to identify the unique visitors.
- pll_language: This cookie is used to store and keep the language settings. It is created so as to avoid asking the language choice of a user visiting the site at each visit of the user to the site.
Personal data are processed by means of the aforesaid cookies in reliance upon the processing condition of “data processing being mandatory for the legitimate interests of data supervisor providing that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the related person are not breached or harmed” as specified in subparagraph (f) of second paragraph of Article 5 of the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698.
Your requests covered by Article 11 of the Law no. 6698 “pertaining to the rights of the related person” may be reported by you to our Exchange by an e-mail signed by secure electronic signature or mobile signature and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail address or by a written notice sent to the address of “Mustafa Kemal Mah. Dumlupınar Blv. No:252 TOBB Kuleleri C Blok Kat: 19 Çankaya/ANKARA” in accordance with the Communiqué on Procedures and Principles of Application to Data Supervisor promulgated in the Official Gazette edition 30356 on 10 March 2018 with immediate effect.